Thursday, November 04, 2021

walking down memory lane


 When I was a kid, and Nov. came around  it was a busy time,  dad would be out in the wood cutting 

firewood ,   and back then it would bee time to butcher a couple of pigs for the winter.  it would be a all 

day deal,  the hold family would be there too help.   and in Nov. we  would be getting thing ready 

for Thanksgiving ,   it would be warm and comfy, all was right in the word.  I have been thinking alot

about old times,   one of the movies this month  that  I watch is the Homecoming,  it  take me backs me 

back.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Its fun to walk down memory lane once in a while, childhood memories especially.
Sue

Jim said...

It is fun to bring out things of the past that were enjoyable or profitable. Yours sound like the typical farm activities back in another day. Us too.
..