Thursday, March 19, 2020

comfort

What gives you comfort these days?
For me it is knowing that I'm safe in the arms of JESUS !
along with reading and listing to music.   I have been listing to John Conlee's   cd
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus.   it is a very good cd. some of the songs I have know since
I was a kid, song that I love . and there are some that I have never heard before, but have
been giving me some peace.  Three of them are,  SAFELY IN THE ARMS OF JESUS,
I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW, PASS IT ON.
Listen carefully to the words, and see if they don't gave you some comfort.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Absolutely..comfort in the music, especially Christian music.
I like a mixture of the old hymns and newer contemporary...
Stay safe and well..
We will get through this if we put of trust in the Faithful Lord of All.
Sue