Saturday, May 22, 2021

they have some class


All most every one who knows me know that I love Donkeys.  any thing at has to do with donkeys, that is with good judgment, a few years back someone found me a book about one , THE WONKY DONKEY, I fell in love .  SCHOLASTIC put it out  and then in 2019 they came  out with

THE DINKY  DONKEY,  and I fell again, a baby donkey so cute! I didn't think it could get any better then that, was I wrong!  yesterday I had  to go to the Dr., anyway when I out of the Dr. office , my sweet husband, took me too one of my fav. places  A bookstore. And guess what!

There's  a new book out. yes book 3. THE GRINNY  GRANNY DONKEY, now that is CLASS!

I don't have pictures  of the books,so I'm using one of my shots


I'm a happy camper :)

4 comments:

Martha said...

I agree, Donkey's are adorable. So glad you found a new book. :)

photowannabe said...

Wow, I didn't know there was a #3.
I adore the wonky Donkey..especially the video of the grammy reading to her grandbaby.
I don't think I ever laughed so hard before.
Love your photo of that donkey too.
Sue

Hootin Anni said...

I've read the first one, but I'm gonna make sure I read the other two!!

Saija said...

smiling in Canada ... (hugs)